free ads classifieds, united kingdom jobs, used cars, buy & Sell property, free classifieds, escorts, massage and more
free classifieds ads
How to become a successful escort
1. Questions to ask yourself before you even start reading this article.
- Am I ready to commit to being an escort?
- Do I enjoy the idea of being a companion to other men or other woman and get paid for that?
- Will I tell my family and friends? Am I prepared for their reaction?
- Can I handle the emotional effects of being an escort?
- Am I going into this field for the money or for the fun?
- There are shows on cable that show these men and woman getting paid a lot of money to do something they love doing and have no problem doing it. So what are the benefits?
- You feel sexy
- You get paid to be pampered
- You pick the hours you work
- Dating a man and have no strings attached
- You get paid really good money
3. Learn the Rules and Guidelines.
When becoming an escort the rules are about being safe and staying confident in your choice to getting into the field. Below you will find a selection of rules and guidelines that can help you when you start working. Safety is very important to both your body and for yourself. Make sure that you keep your body safe and also healthy. Money should never transfer actual hands. The money for the services is normally called a donation and should be placed somewhere discreetly inside the hotel room. Saying no is okay. Be prepared for a guy to be upset, when you say no, but also stay firm in your answer. It's okay to say so and ask that you not do it. Enjoy the man you are with. You shouldn't feel that you are cheating or betraying the man you might love simply because you spent unforgettable time with your client.
4 Have the right personality.
Being an escort isn't for most people because most people want relationships for love or commitment. It is important to be able to divide your personal wants from your professional realities. Decide on what your limitations will be in terms of forming relationships, involving kissing, etc. Look deep inside and be honest with yourself as to your ability to handle this type of work. A role like this is more suitable for a strong individual who likes independence and distance from others, yet is able to communicate well and understand other's needs.
5. Research the escort agencies.
- Find reputable ones that are well run and can demonstrate to you that they put their employee's needs first and take good care of you.
- Check security arrangements.
- Check how they vet clients.
- Check the income earned.
- Check whether you click. This is a people business and you need to feel comfortable around the people you're working for, as well as with clients.
- If you decide to do this alone, realize that it will be a lot harder and possibly dangerous.
6. Ask the agency to run you through the basics of safety, client satisfaction, and protection against sexual diseases.
- Make sure you screen your client and check his info against a client blacklist database.
- Know what to do if a client turns violent or asks you to do things you don't want to.
- Know how to demand and ensure that protection is worn.
- Know the etiquette of not discussing clients with other clients or anyone else. Also, don't try to pry into your client's private life; leave all of that well alone.
- Learn to be patient and not poach other people's clients.
Advertising your services.
Being an escort for yourself or while working for an agency does require that you do some kind of marketing of your services. However, when you work as an independent escort finding the right kind of clients can be difficult and challenging since you are normally competing with larger companies that have more resources than you do. The great thing, however is that there are many different kinds of ways to find new well-paying clients that don't cost you a lot of money. Check below: Escort review board is the best way. For example TER
- Build a website and/or a blog
- Run personal ads online and offline
- Ask current clients for referrals
- Email Marketing.
- Use Social Media
- Keep your body looking amazing
- You want to have professional portfolio
- Be confident on your choice
- Avoid any kind of drugs
- Test often for STD
- Being educated is a big plus.
- Never reduce your price.
- Always take a shower before and after.
- Always compliment your client and give him/her a kiss before you leave.
Warnings Even if you are working for an agency as an escort you still need to protect yourself as if you were working alone. The job of an escort should be stress and drama free. You can have that benefit if you follow the rules below on how to do it. It's always better to be safe and learn these rules in advance before something bad happens. Protect your identity
- Never let the money change hands
- Keep phone conversations to a minimum
- Keep your personal life out of the conversation
- Never run out of protection.
- Always have regular health checks to ensure your safety and long-term well-being.